Learning to kitesurf in The Grenadines with us
is safe and easy.
Lessons are available in the Southern Grenadines: Union Island, Mayreau and the Tobago Cays.
Kite Trip Grenadines provides top quality lessons and a great experience.
All levels are welcome!
- We offer beginner lessons for those who have never touched a kite before.
Your instructor will be there every step of the way: helping you feel comfortable with the kite, body dragging in the water, encouraging your first water start, and guiding you to go up wind and be independent.
- We also offer advanced courses for those who want to perfect their riding or their tricks.
Kite Trip Grenadines offers private or duo lessons so you can learn faster and enjoy every minute of the course.
Our courses are delivered by boat to insure security and comfort.
The instructor is always with you! Once in the water he will follow you with a safety boat and give you advice.
Included during the lesson:
- All kite equipment (board, kite with bar, harness, helmet, lifejacket and water slippers if needed)
- Safety boat
- Experienced and certified instructor – BPJEPS and IKO certified. More than 10 years experience with all kinds of public.
- If you already know how to kite and have you own gear we also provide drop off and security.
We work with Switchkites a New Zealand brand.
kite with bar, kite board (twin tip), harness, helmet, lifejacket.
7m, 9m, 10m, 11m, 12m, 14m, 15m.